The experts at South Lake Women’s Healthcare in Cornelius, NC are able to treat a variety of gynecologic problems, identifying the cause of your symptoms and them prescribing the best treatment option.
South Lake Women’s Healthcare can also perform basic fertility evaluations and we are more than happy to answer your questions regarding fertility and pregnancy.
- menstrual irregularities – heavy, irregular, or painful periods
- pelvic pain
- sexual medicine
- polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- abnormal pap smears – offering in-office colposcopy and LEEP procedures and will discuss evidence-based alternative treatments if desired
- pelvic prolapse (including surgical and non-surgical treatment options)
- vulvar dermatoses
- menopausal symptoms (irritability, hot flashes, sleep disturbance, painful intercourse, vaginal dryness) – hormone testing and bio-identical hormones are available
- hidradenitis suppurativa
- and any other gynecologic issues you may be having